1. DEFINITIONSIn these Terms and Conditions, where the context so admits, the following expressions (whether in capital letter or not) shall have the meanings herein designated unless the context otherwise requires: Bank refers to Bank Audi sal. Card means card issued by Bank Audi sal and used for accessing or utilizing Bank Audi 3D Secure service.
We, Us and Our refer to the Bank and its suppliers of card processing and web-hosting services. You, Your and Yours refers to the Bank Audi cardholder(s) using Bank Audi 3D Secure.
3D Secure refers to the online authentication service provided through Verified by Visa (VbV) and MasterCard SecureCode (MSC) when purchasing goods from VbV / MSC enabled retailers over the internet.
Verified by Visa / MasterCard, SecureCode refers to the anti fraud systems provided by VISA / MasterCard for additional security of online transactions at participating VBV / MSC websites.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMSBank Audi 3D Secure is provided to you, subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
2.1 You hereby agree that the Terms and Conditions may be updated and amended by us occasionally without prior notice. Your Use of the 3D Secure service constitutes and implies your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. In addition, when using Bank Audi 3D Secure, you shall be subject to any guidelines or rules applicable to Bank Audi 3D Secure that may be posted from time to time on the Bank’s website and/or notified to you.
2.2 You agree that the creation of a Bank Audi 3D Secure password, and/or the use of Bank Audi 3D Secure, will represent your final and conclusive acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
2.3 Unless We decide and explicitly state otherwise, any new features that augment, enhance or otherwise change Bank Audi 3D Secure shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions.
2.4 The Bank reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or discontinue Bank Audi 3D Secure (or any part thereof), at any time, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice. Bank Audi shall not be liable in any way whatsoever to any person in the event it decides unilaterally to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the 3D Secure service.
3. DESCRIPTION OF BANK AUDI 3D SECUREBank Audi 3D Secure provides you with a way of increasing security in online transactions for which VbV / MSC is used, by reducing the chances of fraud for those transactions. For the avoidance of doubt, Bank Audi does not guarantee, in any way whatsoever, that online transactions will not be subject to acts of fraud despite your use of the 3D Secure service. Registering for Bank Audi 3D Secure involves you in providing us with information used to confirm your identity in connection with future online transactions or other transactions for which Bank Audi 3D Secure is used. Bank Audi 3D Secure may also be used for record keeping and reporting purposes, as well as helping resolve any transaction disputes. Your registration data, as defined in section 5, and other information are not to be shared with the merchant.
4. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONSYou agree to provide true, accurate and complete information as prompted by Bank Audi 3D Secure's registration form (Registration Data). If you provide any untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete Registration Data, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that your Registration Data is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend, terminate, or refuse your current or future use of Bank Audi 3D Secure or your card account.
5. REGISTRATION5.1 In order to use Bank Audi 3D Secure, you must provide us with certain information that allow us to validate your identity and verify that you are the owner or an authorized user of the specified Credit Card. The information that you provide will be validated against information we already have on file that are associated with you and/or your Card(s).
5.2 If you are unable to provide adequate information for us to validate your identity, we have the right to disallow you to register for Bank Audi 3D Secure. You warrant that the registration data is correct and that you have the legal right to use all of the cards that you register for Bank Audi 3D Secure.
5.3 If you do not successfully register for Bank Audi 3D Secure, the merchant may not accept your Bank Audi Card(s) in payment for an e-commerce or other transaction subject to Verified by Visa / MasterCard SecureCode.
5.4 In order to use Bank Audi 3D Secure, you must have the ability to access the internet and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must have the equipment necessary to make such a connection to the internet, including a computer and modem or other access device. For avoidance of doubt, Bank Audi 3D secure services are limited to online and internet transactions only.
5.5 In the event you have a question regarding the Bank Audi 3D Secure registration process or a transaction using Bank Audi 3D Secure, you should direct that question to the Bank’s call center department on 01-212120.
6. AUTHENTICATION6.1 During registration to Bank Audi 3D Secure, you may be asked to select a password and a hint-response or they may be provided to you. When engaging in an online transaction or other transaction for which Bank Audi 3D Secure is used, you may be asked for your Bank Audi 3D Secure password before the merchant accepts your Bank Audi Card in payment for the transaction. If you are unable to provide your Bank Audi 3D Secure password, or if the authentication through Bank Audi 3D Secure fails, the merchant may not accept your cards in payment for that transaction.
6.2 When you use Bank Audi 3D Secure to purchase from Verified by Visa / MasterCard SecureCode enabled retailers over the internet, you will be asked to enter your 3D Secure password to complete your transaction. Without your password, the purchase cannot take place at participating online retailers. If the password is incorrectly entered more than 3 times you will not be able to proceed with the purchase under Bank Audi 3D Secure until you enter the correct password. If you have forgotten your password you will be requested to create a new one by clicking on the 'Forgot your password?' link.
7. CARD PASSWORD AND SECURITYYou are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, registration data and other verification information established by you with Bank Audi 3D Secure, and all activities that occur using your password, registration data or other verification information supplied to or established by you with Bank Audi 3D Secure. You agree not to transfer or sell your use of or access to Bank Audi 3D Secure to any third party. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or other verification information, or any other breach of security. You acknowledge and agree that, except as otherwise provided by applicable law, the Terms and Conditions, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions. It is our policy not to seek / send information such as personal information, account details and / or information on user ID and password of your internet banking facility through email. In case you receive any email from an address appearing to be sent by us, advising you of any changes made in your personal information, account details or information on your user identification and password of your internet-banking facility, therefore you acknowledge and agree not responding to such emails.
8. PRIVACY OF REGISTRATION DATA8.1 Your registration data will not be shared with merchants or online retail merchants in other transactions for which Bank Audi 3D Secure is used.
8.2 You acknowledge and agree that Verified by Visa / MasterCard SecureCode may keep your registration data and also may disclose your registration data if required to do so by the applicable laws, in the good faith belief that such retention or disclosure is permitted by the applicable laws, or as reasonably necessary to (i) comply with legal process and proceedings or (ii) enforce the Terms and Conditions.
8.3 You acknowledge and agree that We may use the data you have provided to administer the Bank Audi 3D Secure process.
9. YOUR CONDUCTYou agree at your own responsibility and liability not to:
9.1 Impersonate any person or entity using Bank Audi 3D Secure.
9.2 Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment used by Bank Audi 3D Secure.
9.3 Spam or flood the Bank Audi 3D Secure Website or service.
9.4 Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Bank Audi 3D Secure Website or service or the software used in connection with Bank Audi 3D Secure.
9.5 Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights / notices contained in Bank Audi 3D Secure.
9.6 'Frame' or 'mirror' any part of the Bank Audi 3D Secure Website or service without Bank Audi’s prior written authorization.
9.7 Use any robot, spider, site search / retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, 'data mine', or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Bank Audi 3D Secure Website or service or its content.
9.8 Interfere with, or disrupt, Bank Audi 3D Secure or servers or networks connected to Bank Audi 3D Secure, or violate the Terms and Conditions or any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of Bank Audi 3D Secure or of any networks connected to Bank Audi 3D Secure.
9.9 Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international statute, regulation, regulatory guideline or judicial or administrative interpretation, or any rule or requirement established by the Bank in connection with your use of Bank Audi 3D Secure.
10. LIABILITY10.1 Under no circumstances shall the Bank be liable for consequential, incidental, special or indirect losses or other damages directly or indirectly resulting from using Bank Audi 3D Secure services and/or any damage to your computer or telephone service resulting from your use of Bank Audi 3D Secure.
10.2 You are fully and solely responsible for all instructions and transactions conducted or sent using your password.
11. TERMINATIONThe Bank may, at its sole discretion temporarily or permanently, deactivate your ability to use Bank Audi 3D Secure and terminate your relationship with the Bank at any time, with or without fault on your part.
12. DEALINGS WITH MERCHANTSYour correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, online retail or other merchants on or through Bank Audi 3D Secure, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such merchants. You agree that the Bank will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings. You understand that the use of Bank Audi 3D Secure does not, in any way, indicate that the Bank recommends or endorses any merchant, regardless of whether the merchant participates in Verified by Visa / MasterCard SecureCode. Neither the Bank nor Verified by Visa / MasterCard SecureCode do verify the identity of the merchant or the quality of the merchant's goods or services.
13. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIESTHE BANK MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND ABOUT Verified by Visa / MasterCard SecureCode, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
14. AMENDMENTS OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS14.1 The Bank reserves the right to change at its sole discretion the Terms and Conditions without notice to you, in accordance with clause 2.1, or by publishing them on the website. The Bank may apply these changes with immediate effect to update or improve Bank Audi 3D Secure or to reflect any requirements imposed on us by any party that assists us in providing Bank Audi 3D Secure or by any competent authority.
14.2 The Bank may make changes with immediate effect if required to do so by any law or other regulatory requirement affecting us.
14.3 Without prejudice to clause (16.2) above, the Bank may at its sole discretion give you thirty (30) days' notice of any change in the Terms and Conditions however, the Bank is under no obligation to do so and the changes implemented will be deemed to be effective.
14.4 Bank Audi 3D Secure may be amended or discontinued, temporarily or permanently and without notice where the amendment or discontinuation is required by Visa International / MasterCard International that runs the payment systems for the Cards used with your accounts.